Learn simple flowing sets of gentle Qigong movements that regulate the flow of Qi (energy) through the meridian systems of the body, and restore harmony to different internal organs:
- Spleen & Stomach (Earth)
- Lungs & Large Intestine (Metal)
- Kidney & Bladder (Water)
- Liver & Gallbladder (Wood)
- Heart, Small Intestine, Pericardium & San Jiao (Fire).
These dynamic internal exercises and inner meditations bring harmony to mind, body and spirit. This helps to release stress, increase health and longevity, and develop spiritual perception and awareness.
This is not self-defense martial arts, but gentle movement and meditation.
Please note: If you would like to learn Qigong you may:
- attend the 5 day Qigong workshop at Camp Creative in Bellingen in January 2020
- experience these graceful movements within the weekly Okido Yoga classes.
- At dawn I do my own personal daily qigong practice in the forests around Bellingen – you are welcome to join me (please contact me first).
Contact Matt 0427539382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you work and play
with the essence of energy of life,
nature & the universe,
for healing, clarity & inner peace
that is Qigong